SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager
SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager
|In company||To be discussed||To be discussed||To be discussed||Request|
|09:00 - 18:00||Online|
Our Exclusive Free Benefits
- Pre-Training Role-Based State of Agility Assessment
- Mentorship and Evaluation by Experts. Create your Growth Plan.
- Interaction and Feedback Session
- Post-Training Role-Based State of Agility Assessment
- Review your Growth Plan with Experts
Introduction Safe Product Owner Product Manager 5.1 Training
In this two-day course, you will learn how the roles of Product Manager, Product Owner, Solution Manager, and Epic Owner drive the delivery of value in the SAFe enterprise. You’ll get an overview of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), the Lean-Agile mindset, and an understanding of how the Product Manager and Product Owner roles operate in the enterprise to drive the delivery of value. Finally, you will get an in-depth understanding of the specific activities, tools, and mechanics used to effectively deliver value to the enterprise.
By the end of this course, you should be able to write Epics, Capabilities, Features, and User Stories within the context of SAFe, and have a solid foundation for managing backlogs and programs in a Lean-Agile enterprise.
Learning Objectives Scaled Agile Framework 5.0
To perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner Product Manager, attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe in the Lean enterprise
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Collaborate with Lean Portfolio Management
- Explore continuous value with Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Creating a Product Owner/Product Manager action plan
Audience Safe Product Owner / Manager Training
The following individuals will benefit from this course: Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, and Business Analysts, Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel, and Process Leads, Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects.
Assessment And Certification
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe Product Manager/Product Owner (POPM). Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certificate
- A SAFe 5.0 Product Owner/Product Manager digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager, which includes access to the POPM Community of Practice
- A SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certification usage guide with POPM certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Professional Development Units (PDU's) and Scrum Education Units (SEU's)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications. Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
Meet Your Instructor
Mahendra is SAFe® Certified Program Consultant 5 (SPC5.0) and has been into Agile Delivery, consulting and coaching from last 16+ years and have been in Scaled Agile transformation consulting from last 6+ years. Currently he is working with a passion for Organizational (Enterprise level) Agile Transformation, Scaled Agile Delivery, Adaptive Leadership, Organizational Process Improvement and Change Management initiatives.
He is qualified as a Doctorate (PhD) in Information Systems Engineering and Management and having around 21+ years of experience in IT field especially in the field of Software Engineering, Software Delivery, Portfolio/Program/Project Management and Process Consulting and associated Coaching/Training.
Maarten works as a technical Agile consultant at Agile Cockpit. He has a background as a software developer/DevOps Engineer and he turned coach a couple of years back to help and enable others to experience what he has experienced in his transition from a “code monkey” to an Agile software craftsman. As a consultant, he coaches/consults at companies, provides Professional Scrum trainings as a PST, and occasionally speaks at conferences. In his spare time, he loves traveling, spending time at hisPC or PS4 and quite frequently he goes in for a row. He is addicted to Starbucks (and a collector of City Mugs) and he loves watching Top Gear/The Grand Tour (preferably while rowing).