SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master
SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master
- Pre-Training Role-Based State of Agility Assessment
- Mentorship and Evaluation by Experts. Create your Growth Plan.
- Interaction and Feedback Session
- Post-Training Role-Based State of Agility Assessment
- Review your Growth Plan with Experts
Introduction- SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) Training
Our 2-day course enables you to aim for a first-time pass of the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) exam and gain the skills needed to apply SAFe® and lead high-performance agile teams. The course covers all objectives of the exam and helps participants expand their Scrum knowledge to the enterprise level. They will learn how to facilitate interaction between teams, stakeholders and product managers, scale DevOps practices, apply Kanban techniques to optimize the flow value and understand methods to prevent anti-patterns of Scrum and Agile in the enterprise.
With a workshop that has been designed to offer maximum learning benefit, participants will be encouraged to think out of the box giving them the confidence to handle real-world scenarios.
Learning Objectives- Scaled Agile Framework 5.1
To perform the role of a SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in a multi-team environment
- Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at scale
- Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture
- Learn to apply Kanban eXtreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize flow and improve the team’s work
- Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value
- Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles
Audience- SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Existing Scrum Masters
- Team leaders, project managers, and others assuming the role of an Agile Team facilitator in a SAFe® or enterprise Agile context
- Engineering and development managers responsible for Agile execution and coaching teams, including teams of teams
- Agile coaches
- Agile Program Managers
- Prospective SAFe® Release Train Engineers
Our Aim, Your Learning- Back 2 Academy
Back to Academy as a concept has been introduced keeping in mind the need for effective review of one’s performance after training, and the need for constructive feedback around which an individual can grow in their role. Back to Academy by Agile Cockpit makes our training different from the rest of the training in the market in the following ways,
- We offer a free-of-cost performance review assessment to be completed by you and your peers six weeks after the completion of the two days of training.
- You and your peers will get two days to complete the assessment, after which you will get a customized report reflecting your current State of Agility.
- Two weeks after completing the assessment, you will be invited at our office to interact with one of our consultants to identify your strengths to leverage them better and the areas of improvement to create your growth and development plan using your State of Agility report
Assessment And Certification
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master. Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- The SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master certification
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master
- A SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master branding kit with the SASM certification mark
- SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey