SAFe® 5.0 for Teams
SAFe® 5.0 for Teams
|In company||To be discussed||To be discussed||To be discussed||Request|
- Two-Day Course
- Exam in becoming a SAFe® Practitioner (SP) 5.0
- Training Materials + Interactive sessions
Introduction - SAFe® for Teams Training
This two-day course teaches to build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
You will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, they’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
After this course, you will understand how to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan Iterations
- Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- The following individuals will benefit from this course: Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale.
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch.
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam.
Assessment and certification
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe 5 Practitioner (SP). Attendees who pass the exam will receive: A SAFe 4 Practitioner certificate, one year certified membership as a SAFe 5 Practitioner and a SAFe 5 Practitioner branding kit with the SP certification mark.
Professional development units (PDU's) and Scrum Eduction Units (SEU's)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications. Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.