Product Owner E-learning
Product Owner E-learning
The Product Owner E-learning combines theory and practice through which you learn everything about the role of Product Owner. In 1.5 hours you will learn the basics of Scrum and deep dive in the role of Product Owner. Particularly regarding increasing value through Product Backlog management and stakeholder management. The Online training consists of theoretical videos, processing questions, drilling exercises, dilemmas, templates and tips.
Is the Product Owner E-learning Course for me?
This training is ideal:
- In preparation for the two-day certified training course, so you can get even more value during your training days
- When you are looking for the explanation of Scrum and Agile and want to understand and recognize the different terms of the Frameworks
- If you just want to gain knowledge about the role but not yet the experience as a Product Owner
- If you do not want to read the Scrum Guide but do want to know what it contains
Focus and learning objectives
The online training focuses on the theory of Scrum and the basic principles. In addition, this training provides a deep dive in the role of Product Owner and provides you with tools and tricks to get better in Product Backlog management and stakeholder management.
After following the online training you,
- Understand the Agile mindset
- Can explain the Scrum framework, the roles, events and artifacts
- Have a clear understanding of the role of the Product Owner
- Know how to write User Stories
- Have tools and tricks to forecast and estimate work with the team in a better way
Structure of the Product Owner Online training
Everyone starts the online training with different background. You can easily skip chapters, search, stop and continue and practice with the assignments whenever and as often as you would like. When you follow the training in the preset order, you make optimal use of the didactical structure of the content.
The E-learning contains the following chapters:
- Zero measurement
- Who is the Product Owner
- Agile vs Scrum: Agile vs Scrum, Agile umbrella, Agile vs. Waterfall, Agile Manifesto, Agile principles, Scrum Elements, Scrum flow
- Scrum roles: The Scrum Master, the Product Owner, the Development Team
- Scrum events: The Sprint, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Daily Scrum
- Scrum artifacts: The Product Backlog, the Sprint Backlog, the Product Increment
Deep dive Product Owner
- Events and roles: Product Owner and events, Product Owner vs. other roles, Planning Poker during Sprint Planning
- Product Backlog management: Product Backlog management, Product Backlog example, How to write a good User Story, User story, forecasting and estimations, Value and Product Backlog Items
- Stakeholder management: Stakeholder management, stakeholder power grid, stakeholder map
- Value and release management
- Dilemmas and additional tips and tricks to improve your impact as a Product Owner
Exam test (and certificate)