Leading SAFe® 5.1
Leading SAFe® 5.1
|In company||To be discussed||To be discussed||To be discussed||Request|
- 16 Hours Live Virtual Course
- Exam in becoming a SAFe® Agilist (SA)
- Interactive sessions
Introduction - SAFe®5.1 Training
This 16 Hours course teaches the Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). You’ll learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale. You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and how to apply the principles and practices of SAFe 5.1 to support Agile teams, programs, program portfolio management, and to coordinate large Value Streams.
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
Agile Cockpit's Exclusive Offerings!
In addition to the training, you will receive extra material & knowledge when you register with us. This gives you even more knowledge about the subject you want to explore.
You are able to:
- Get access to the Free E-learning "Scrum Foundation". You can gain knowledge beforehand and train whenever you want, even after your training.
- Track your growth with our State of Agility Tool.
- Get the most out of your training with our extra training day: ‘’Back 2 Academy’’.
After this course, you will understand how to:
- Apply Scaled Agile Framework 5.0 to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Understand the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Support the execution of Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate large Value Streams
- Manage a Lean-Agile Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common process model
- Configure the Framework for your context
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
- The following individuals will benefit from this course: Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs, Development, QA and Infrastructure Management, Program and Project Managers, Product and Product Line Management, Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects.
- All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SA certification exam.
- 5+ years experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management and experience in Scrum.
Assessment and certification
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA). Attendees who pass the exam will receive: A SAFe Agilist certificate, one year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist and a SAFe Agilist branding kit with the SA certification mark.
Professional Development Units (PDU's) and Scrum Education Units (SEU's)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications. Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.