SAFe® 5.1 Scrum Master
SAFe® 5.1 Scrum Master
Free benefits worth $800 to enhance your learning and growth
- Agile Maturity Assessment before and after the course to provide you insights into your growth and create your learning roadmap. (worth $200).
- Personalized coaching & mentoring by Industry Experts to guide you in your Agile journey (Worth $200)
- E-Learning on Scrum for you to learn - anywhere, anytime. Worth $200
- Free 1 Year Subscription of Audible (worth $20 )
- Free 1 Year Subscription of Kindle Book (worth $50)
- $60 Amazon Voucher or Sodexo Meal pass Worth.
- Free three-month LinkedIn Premium Career subscription (worth $90)
In this 16 Hours course, attendees will gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise and prepares attendees to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. This includes learning the key components of Agile at scale development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute Iteration Planning.
Attendees will also discover how to build high-performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale. SAFe 5.0 Scrum Master (SSM) certification signifies that people are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing their value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Scrum Master, attendees should be able to:
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
Meet Your Instructor
Dr. Mahendra Ramdasi PhD SPC5
Mahendra is SAFe® Certified Program Consultant 5 (SPC5.0) and has been in Agile Delivery, consulting, and coaching for last 16+ years and have been in Scaled Agile transformation consulting for the last 6+ years. Currently, he is working with a passion for Organizational (Enterprise level) Agile Transformation, Scaled Agile Delivery, Adaptive Leadership, Organizational Process Improvement, and Change Management initiatives.
He is qualified as a Doctorate (Ph.D.) in Information Systems Engineering & Management and having around 23+ years of experience in the IT field especially in the field of Software Engineering, Software Delivery, Portfolio/Program/Project Management & Process Consulting & associated Coaching/Training.
Maarten works as a technical Agile consultant at Agile Cockpit. He has a background as a software developer/DevOps Engineer and he turned coach a couple of years back to help and enable others to experience what he has experienced in his transition from a “code monkey” to an Agile software craftsman. As a consultant, he coaches/consults at companies provides Professional Scrum training as a PST and occasionally speaks at conferences. In his spare time, he loves traveling, spending time at his PC or PS4 and quite frequently he goes in for a row. He is addicted to Starbucks (and a collector of City Mugs) and he loves watching Top Gear/The Grand Tour (preferably while rowing).
Our Aim, Your Learning- Back 2 Academy
Back to Academy as a concept has been introduced keeping in mind the need for effective review of one’s performance after training, and the need for constructive feedback around which an individual can grow in their role. Back to Academy by Agile Cockpit makes our training different from the rest of the training in the market in the following ways,
- We offer a free-of-cost performance review assessment to be completed by you and your peers six weeks after the completion of the two days of training.
- You and your peers will get two days to complete the assessment, after which you will get a customized report reflecting your current State of Agility.
- Two weeks after completing the assessment, you will be invited at our office to interact with one of our consultants to identify your strengths to leverage them better and the areas of improvement to create your growth and development plan using your State of Agility report
Assessment And Certification
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® 5.1 Scrum Master (SSM). Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Scrum Master certificate
- A SAFe 5.1 Scrum Master digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Scrum Master, which includes access to the SSM Community of Practice
- SAFe Scrum Master certification usage guide with SSM certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey